Is it only me or does everyone think the year ended away too quickly? I know I say this in every year end post of mine, but yet again, this year was the best year of my life till date. With new experiences, opportunities, friends (and enemies), aquantiances, places, books and memories this year was a grand and joyous one.
So here is precisely how disastrous yet beautiful my 2016 was, in bullet points (beacause Monica Geller said so)
- Finished my 10th standard and promised never to do math again
- Started school at Apeejay School Park Street with awesome subjects
- And more awesome teachers
- Made great friends at my new school, like really great ones
- Became a Star Correspondent and started interning at Times Of India
- Participated in various Model United Nations
- Won blog awards
- Grabbed a first edition copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts Screenplay
- Organised a Special Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screening in Kolkata
- Painted around 100 pictures
- Headed the Press at an Intra MUN
- Wrote for The Telegraph
- Became a Prefect at school
- Became the Interact Club Public Relations Officer
- Went to Darjeeling, twice
- Read a million books
- Finished watching Game Of Thrones
- Met John Shiels
- Fell down, 9 times to be exact
So all that happened, and now as I sit in front of a bonfire with barbeques and a breathtaking view of layers and layers of starlit mountains in a victorian bungalow, it feels as if so much time has passed away and I have done so little…So less time in hand and so much more to do.
2016 has given me a great deal and I am really anxious to see what 2017 has in store. Thanks to you people, who supported me and encouraged me througout my life and through my journey on the internet. Here’s to all of you, for picking me up during sad times and helping me live the happy ones! Here’s to all of you who came into my life and changed it! Here’s to 2016!