We have always wanted to practice our charms while sipping on a mug of Butterbeer, the legendary wizarding drink, haven’t we?
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 1 cup brown sugar or 1/2 cup sugar free powder
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or 4 medium cubes of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of whipped cream or fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of rum/vanilla/butterscotch essence
- 1 bottle ice cream soda
TO CREATE MIXTURE 1
In a Saucepan on medium heat:
- Add the brown sugar/sugar free powdered sugar and water
- Let it boil until you see the water bubble vigorously
- Add the butter to this mixture
- Wait for about half a minute and add the salt and half of the whipped/fresh cream
- Mix it with a wooden spatula for a minute
- Let it cool
- When it cools down, add the rum/vanilla/butterscotch essence and give it a mix
TO CREATE MIXTURE 2
In a Mixing bowl:
- Add the rest of the whipped or fresh cream and 3 tablespoons of MIXTURE 1
- Whip it for 2-3 minutes or just beat it for 5 minutes with an egg beater
In a serving mug:
- Add 5 tablespoon of MIXTURE 1 and fill it up with icecream soda
- Now add 3 tablespoon of MIXTURE 2 and your magical butterbeer is ready!!
- Refrigerate your butterbeer mug for about 15 mins for a Frozen Butterbeer!
- Add chocolate sauce on top fore a new punch!