Where writers come together!

Hello there, I have always wanted to write with people, in a group. Writing with my friends and family is monotonous as we share, more or less, the same mentality.
So what’s better than to write with people around the world?
This lead me to create this dream project: Write With Jishnu

It’s a forum blog where I, and many other bloggers around the world write together. At times someone suggests a topic or issue to write on, or authors write whatever they feel like writing.
You may write poems, essays, short stories, articles etc.
To join us, you just need to comment your WordPress username or mail it to me at jishnublogs@gmail.com. You can also mail me your email address that is registered with WordPress. In both cases though you will receive your invitation in your email, that is registered with WordPress. So what are you waiting for? Come, join the fun!

Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. Kally says:

I’ll love to join in ๐Ÿ™‚

2. 77lucidays says:

Hi, I would like to join and contribute sporadically if that is fine…. Thank You.

Liked by 1 person

1. You have been invited, check your email address that is registered with your WordPress account. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me… HAPPY BLOGGING!

3. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

dazzlingtwilightfirefly.wordpress.com
    I would like to join too ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. I need your email that is registered with your WordPress account, you can comment it here or you can mail it to me at jishnublogs@gmail.com…Hope to see you soon!

Liked by 1 person

2. Thanks for the email! You have been invited! Check your inbox…Happy Blogging!

1. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

#FeelingExcited ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. In your first post, introduce yourself… Then you can follow up with the writing prompts..( Write the poems and other stuff in your own blog and post a description and the link of it at WRITEWITHJISHNU, to receive more traffic)

1. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

Writing about myself was a bit difficult ๐Ÿ˜€
            But yeah, done ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. You did it just perfect!

3. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

Haha! Seriously?
            Did you read that? ๐Ÿ˜›

Liked by 1 person

4. Yup…and it couldn’t be better!

5. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

Now, please tell me what do I do next?

Liked by 1 person

6. If you open the website, I mean WRITEWITHJISHNU, then you will see post by new labelled as Day 1 or Day 2, these posts contain prompts…you need to inculcate the given prompts and write a poem in your own blog, then you may create a post describing the poem and linking it, which you will publish to WRITEWITHJISHNU. You may see how other writers have done it…if you have any questions, pls feel free to ask me..

7. dazzling_twilight_firefly says:

Okay, thanks. I’ll do that ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Hwoenaelyth says:

Hwoenaelyth.wordpress.com. I’d like to join, thanks.

Liked by 1 person

1. You have been invited, check your E-mail that is registered with your blog.